Donald Sterling, future former owner of the LA Clippers, is a registered Republican. He is also a racist and one who has been convicted of discrimination based on race and ethnicity in regard to his real estate holdings. This is true and the Liberal Media is having a field day with it.
Syria is a mess. It seems that bodies are floating down the main river – victims of the government or the Al Qaeda linked “freedom fighters” is unknown. Biological weapons are still being used by Assad against his own people, despite the promise to our Ego in Chief that they would be dismantled and destroyed. Putin is running with scissors, laughing as he dances across the Ukraine. Iran is increasing their employment numbers by working feverishly to build their precious centrifuges since most of the sanctions against them have been lifted. An American Pastor languishes in one of the most dangerous prisons in that dung pit. In other words, America doesn’t mean shit to the despots of the world anymore. The administration has seriously damaged our standing in the world in one swell foop.
On September 11, 2012, four Americans were murdered while serving our country in Benghazi, Libya. As I showed in a previous post, our government was warned of possible actions against Americans and American interests well ahead of this horrible tragedy. New emails were released proving that the idea to blame the attacks at Benghazi on a really bad, soft-porn video was concocted by Barry and his band of Merry Muckrakers.
For those of you who did not read my first (and only until now) “Bite Me” awards, let me educate you. They are a collection of serious, sarcastic, sometimes angry and often “what the f**k were they thinking?” news and personal items that have been rattling through my head during the year.
Feel free to add on if you think I forgot something. Keep in mind, personal attacks, racial and gender slurs and vulgarities aimed at anyone who comments on my post will not be published. I am a big girl and I can take it, but I will not allow anyone to disrespect my guests.
That being said, here goes:
1. Jahi McMath has been declared brain dead by a judge in California. She is 13. She received a routine tonsillectomy and suffered a cardiac incident post-surgery that placed her in a “vegetative state”. What has truly been lost in all of this is “How did she get this way in the first place?” It is difficult enough to lose a child, but Jahi’s parents have faced this tragedy during what is supposed to be one of the most joyous times for a young girl – Christmas. Isn’t it easy to understand why they are fighting so hard to have her moved to a facility willing to take their insurance and keep her on life support until her “natural death”? However, the hospital she is in currently will not perform the procedure required to transport her to the nursing home because (and I am paraphrasing) they do not perform medical procedures on cadavers. Jahi is not a cadaver to her family, she is their child. This hospital gets a Vacant Heart Bite Me for their complete lack of empathy.
Update: Jahi’s family won the right to have her moved to a long-term care facility and receive the care she needs. I will pray for her and her family. No matter the final outcome, she will always be in the hands of the Angels.
2. Since I am a Libertarian, one could safely assume that the legalization of marijuana in my state does not really bother me. What does bother me is that it seems like the legislators all got together in someone’s mom’s basement with a huge bong, some good skunk weed and a few cases of Lay’s™ potato chips and said “Dude, this legal stuff is a total buzz kill. Just make it okay to smoke and worry about the boring shit later.” “Yeah, man, seriously. Hey, stop hoggin’ on that shit man! I need a hit. Oh, and give me those chips…” It seems as though we are a study-obsessed society. We study everything. The effects of baby poop on our air quality, whether purple hair ties will leak dye into our brains or if e-cigarettes are tempting our youth to become deviant smokers. So, why is it so hard to come up with laws concerning driving under the influence of pot? “Colorado’s Amendment 64, also passed in November 2012, legalizes private pot use by most adults and allows them to grow a small number of marijuana plants. However, no legal blood limit was set for drivers. The debate about what should be done is ongoing” (Edmunds.com, 1/15/2013). You can smoke a joint outside of a restaurant or a store – that’ll just get someone else high if they are forced to stand there, too. Smoke a cigarette and you are lower than a child molester! So, the “But I Got High” Bite Me goes to the Colorado legislators for whatever they were smoking – or not – before they passed this law.
Update: A chain of sushi restaurants in Colorado has come up with a pairing menu for those who smoke weed. I wonder if they are only going to allow those 21 and over who do not mind a contact buzz into their restaurants, designate a day specifically for this activity, or just run things like they usually do. Can’t wait to see how this one plays out…
3. David D. Kirkpatrick of The New York Times wrote, “The violence, though, also had spontaneous elements. Anger at the video motivated the initial attack. Dozens of people joined in, some of them provoked by the video and others responding to fast-spreading false rumors that guards inside the American compound had shot Libyan protesters. Looters and arsonists, without any sign of a plan, were the ones who ravaged the compound after the initial attack, according to more than a dozen Libyan witnesses as well as many American officials who have viewed the footage from security cameras” (nyt.com, 12/28/2013) (emphasis added).
“’I still see pictures on that TV of bloody finger prints on the wall thinking ‘are those my son’s?’ Patricia Smith said” (fox5SanDiego.com, 8/20/2013).
I dare Mr. Kirkpatrick to sit across the table from Mrs. Smith and try to explain his delusional “theories” to a mother who cannot get a straight answer from anyone in Washington. Are the Democrats in Washington so desperate to win their seats in 2014 that they are sending one of their shills out there to rehash an already disproved story and make it appear as though it is new information? For this reason, I am awarding the Manufactured Crises Bite Me to Mr. Kirkpatrick and The New York Times for their valiant efforts to bail out a sinking ship with a thimble.
4. I want to know what planet the Ego in Chief resides upon when he is not on Earth boring us with his condescending speechifying. If he is so concerned about the fact that the House Republicans have not produced a gazillion page roll of toilet paper that masquerades as a Health Care Law, as his does, I have a news flash for him. They haven’t. What they have done is come up with basic solutions to our nation’s health insurance issues as smaller bills that would not cause the chaos his behemoth has. If he wants to know where these solutions are, he needs to look up Harry Reid’s ass. Senator Reid has been sitting on them for years. My personal message to Barack – Barry, babe, it might be too late for you. You are the lamest duck I have ever seen. You would not know the truth if it bit you on the ankle and you think your silken words will lull our ears to believe all we hear you utter. Sorry, Sweet Cheeks, but you are not a Siren. Because your ego is so huge I know leaving a legacy is extremely critical to your self-image. Here’s an idea! Act like a damned grown up, repeal your law and hire people who actually know what they are doing to rewrite it. We do not need to overhaul our entire system, just initiate tort reform, tweek some of the Medicaid and Medicare requirements and allow the health insurance companies to engage in commerce across state lines. Then, maybe Harry can afford to go have surgery so he doesn’t walk around like he has every piece of legislation the House has produced since 2010 up his ass anymore. You might even leave office with a modicum of dignity. Mr. Anointed One, I am awarding you the Aesop’s “The Ass in Lion’s Silk” Bite Me.
5. You might not have done this as a child, but I never listened to my mother so I used to put pennies on the train tracks and watch them stretch and get thinner. Give me some slack – it was a small town and we still had black & white TV back then. Anyway, the penny’s length and width might have increased, but its strength and worth diminished greatly. This is similar to what happens when you just keep printing money in order to solve your problems. More money – worth less. More money – more people have dollars but they are economically weaker. The Holy Shit! We Gotta do SOMETHING! Bite Me of 2013 goes to the Federal Reserve. I am sure my future grandchildren will thank them some day when they are pushing wheelbarrows full of money into Kroger’s to get a loaf of bread.
6. I just found out yesterday – on the local news, mind you – that at least 19,000 Medicaid subscribers have had their HIPAA information hacked in Colorado. Although, we are being half-heartedly assured that no one has had their social security or bank account numbers stolen, I don’t think many are buying it. Our exchange is subsidized by the federal government, so I guess it should have been a foregone conclusion. Why will the government not listen to those who know best and install their security systems first and build upon them? So, this Bite Me is the “AND FOR THE HEARING IMPAIRED…”
which I am awarding to all of those in government who should put their hands down and back away from the techie shit!
7. I have decided to start an organization and request 501(c)(3) status. It will be called Gun Owning, Law Abiding, Constitutional Originalist, Bra Hating Women over 50 Who Don’t Give a Shit About KimYe. So…who’s giving odds on my chances I get approved within the next 10 years? My final Bite Me goes to the IRS and Barry’s campaign machine for Gestapo Tactics Cleverly Disguised as Economic Equity Programs.
Please do not forget me when I am in prison. I have enjoyed writing my blog with the hopes that I have entertained, informed, angered and provoked thought over the years…lol 🙂
“The threat to change Senate rules is a raw abuse of power and will destroy the very checks and balances our founding fathers put in place to prevent absolute power by any one branch of government,” – Senator Harry Reid, 2005.
“The American people want less partisanship in this town, but everyone in this chamber knows that if the majority chooses to end the filibuster – if they choose to change the rules and put an end to democratic debate – then the fighting and the bitterness and the gridlock will only get worse,” – Former Senator Barack H. Obama, 2005.
“I say to my friends on the Republican side, you may own the field right now, but you won’t own it forever,” Biden concluded. “I pray God, when the Democrats take back control, we don’t make the kind of naked power grab you are doing.” – Former Senator Joe Biden, 2005 as quoted on Mediaite.com.
Now more than ever, Libertarians, Republicans, and Conservatives need to put aside their differences and show a somewhat unified front. The only option left open to them is to ensure that they acquire a majority in the Senate and maintain it in the House if there is to be any hope that we retain some semblance of the nation our Founding Fathers fought so hard to achieve.
I cannot believe I am saying this, but screw Obamacare! Take care of the constituents who have been harmed by this Socialist Manifesto disguised as health care. Once Obamacare implodes (and it will) they all need to work together to ensure that the “fix” is not automatically switching to single-payer – which I believe was the plan all along. I am not a conspiracy-type person, but there are so many aspects of our government involved in this abortion that it seems all but impossible that it was not their goal from the get.
Do not fool yourselves that the use of this option will be limited to secondary court judges. History shows once the Anointed One is given an inch, he attempts to take the world. It can now be used ad nauseum to pass whatever he feels is for “the greater good”.
We can only hope that the moderate Democrats who have been fleeing the sinking ship that is the Obama Administration stay the course and are not coerced into following the Democrats very narrow, very defined party line. We can only hope that our fellow citizens in red states with Democrats as their Representatives and Senators in Congress stay angry enough to vote them out of office. And, we can only hope that the Administration does not “encourage” those liberal Supremes who are close to retirement to do so within the next 3 years and use the nuclear option to push through someone who is even more Progressive than even Kagan or Sotomayor.
I fear that many Americans do not understand the dangerous path Harry Reid has chosen to take the Senate down. Not only for our time, but for our children and grandchildren. If I were to use a “what if” scenario to show just how much impact giving control to one party could have on this country, it would be this –
What if one of Osama bin Laden’s sons stayed in the United States after he attended college, became a citizen, married a citizen and had children? What if he began a movement that resulted in courts across the nation recognizing Sharia Law as a right protected under the guise of religious freedom? What if many in whatever party is in control in the future agree with those rulings and a bill was presented to accept Sharia Law as a federally protected First Amendment right? Only 51 Senators would have to agree. What if…
I don’t believe that the greatest dangers to the America we love lie in the big things. Syria, Egypt, Iran, Russia, China – yes, there are major ramifications both militarily and fiscally if things cannot be dealt with, and soon. Obamacare is another biggie. So is the constant printing of more and more money to juice up confidence in the economy. The NSA, IRS, Benghazi and Fast & Furious (“phony”) scandals are extremely important and creepy on a level that most conspiracy theorists have yet to fathom. However, we would not have gotten to this point with the larger issues if we had been taking care of the smaller ones all along.
We need to mend from the inside out before we stop caring about our freedoms and allow the government to systematically take them away because we are apathetic. We need to end our acceptance of responsibility for all of the faults we are constantly being told Americans possess. We need to stop listening to the government and wake up the inner voice that made us the greatest nation on the planet for generations. Furthermore, we need to call the POTUS on his avoidance tactics and hold him to working with us to solve the issues that have exacerbated this mess since he took office.
If Barry sincerely cared about his duties as President, he would restrain himself from making divisive remarks about cases that are best settled within the affected States. He would surround himself with people to whom he owes nothing politically or personally – individuals with the strength of character to say “No” or to make suggestions that may not necessarily be popular with the West Wing crowd. Maybe one of those people could honestly assess the tone of American citizens and the issues that are important to us would become important to Barry and Congress both.
So, with that being said, the speech Obama needs to give is this…
My fellow Americans, as President I have been to many states in this amazing country and spoken with people from all walks of life. I know that I have not been as attentive to the small issues that affect our communities on a daily basis, and I could use many things as an excuse for this, but today is not the time for excuses. Today is a time for working together toward becoming a whole nation once again.
Too many of our young people are dying from acts of violence, be they gang related or otherwise. We must ask ourselves why these “children” are turning to outside influences such as gangs, television shows, video games and, on occasion, adults with bad intentions, instead of their families, teachers or members of the clergy. Is it that these people are no longer available to them? Is it that the constant use of race as a reason for violent acts on the part of people from all races gives the sense of justification to otherwise senseless acts? Does it create hatred which spawns retaliation, which in turn creates more violence? I believe all of these factors have contributed to the problem.
Since most violent crimes involve illegal firearms, I am proposing today that all states, as well as Congress, review the laws concerning sentencing for those who commit violent crimes while in possession of an illegal fire arm. I believe these laws need to be far stricter than they are and the length of the sentences should be increased with parole no longer being an option. Sentences for those involved in the sale of these weapons, and those possessing such guns should be strengthened, as well. Where the federal government has no jurisdiction, and as relates to non-federal trials in the individual states, I believe that the Department of Justice should not involve itself in those cases nor should we, the government, second guess the decisions made by the citizenry of any state.
When it comes to the private life of the President, my staff works diligently to allow my wife and children their private time, without the intrusion of the media, public or even the government. It has become clear to me that every law abiding citizen deserves the same respect. How can you have faith in me or the government employees you pay to protect us if you feel as though you are being treated as the enemy? Common sense will tell you that America does need some sort of system in place to stop acts of terrorism before they occur, however, stricter controls should be in place to ensure that only those found to be – either through personal observation or electronic surveillance – potentially dangerous to the citizenry need be surveyed via high tech means. Congress has already begun to re-write certain aspects of the Patriot Act that will be available for public inspection two weeks prior to a vote, giving you time to comment to your Senator or Representative about these proposed revisions.
Lastly, the condition of the education system is far from desirable. In the beginning of my first term I ended the voucher program due to budgetary concerns. After several years, I have come to realize this program is necessary if we want those who would otherwise not have a chance at a good education to get one. It is especially important in those areas of the country that are suffering from bad economic times or are located a long distance from the more successful institutions available to other students. Parents should have the right to choose the best possible education for their children. That being said, the governors of all 50 states are being asked to create legislation to submit to their respective Congresspersons that provides for voucher programs. I am confident that we will have a 100% success rate and vouchers will be available in all 50 states by the next calendar year.
There are many more issues that affect the personal lives of all of us. I have touched on only a few today. My pledge to you is that I will address more issues each month and give a reporting to the nation of the status of those solutions already being worked on. No longer will I be the President who avoids the day-to-day issues of my fellow citizens. I hope to be the President who jumped in with both feet and helped to heal our nation from the inside out.
Show of hands if you think this would ever happen…yeah, me either.
On Wednesday, June 5th, Judge Baylson of the federal court in Pennsylvania ordered Secretary Kathleen Sebelius to allow an exception to the rule that children under 12 cannot be placed on the adult recipient list for a lung transplant. Prayers of thanks and my utmost respect go out to Judge Baylson.
Unfortunately, the night she learned that she was placed on the adult list, Sarah Murnaghan’s condition worsened. I have researched many sites trying to understand the complicated Lung Allocation System (LAS) and have been unsuccessful. What I do know is her score was 36 and is now 78 (Fox News Channel) – that is, apparently, not good.
Today, her medical condition took another turn downward. Sarah has been intubated and may be placed on a heart/lung machine if a donor cannot be found soon (Fox News Channel). This machine would be a last grasp at hope for her family.
If Sebelius had not been so flippant with her “some people live and some people die” attitude, maybe Sarah would have received her lung transplant by now. Perhaps not. But, by refusing to waive the age requirement until she was ordered to, precious days ticked away. It wasn’t like she couldn’t sign the waiver when she was out soliciting funds from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation for Obamacare. Signing a piece of paper only takes a moment.
If this is the type of treatment families can expect when their children are in urgent need of medical care before Obamacare is fully implemented, what is going to happen to our children once it is? All it would have taken was a signature to give Sarah a better chance. The same person will be holding the pen in 2014. If this does not give every parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, or family friend chills up their spines, I do not know how better to bring the point home.
Well, let’s try this – Only the chosen will survive. The rest of us are fucked.
Please pray for Sarah and her family.
Never being one to adhere to convention, when watching The Wizard of Oz as a child I always wondered where the Red Brick Road led. I imagined that the horrors found on the Yellow path might have paled in comparison to those along the Red.
As a “grown up in physical age only” (GUPAO), I find myself comparing the adventures of Dorothy and Toto on their mission to find the Wizard to the power of the current administration to deflect our attention from their true intentions. Those she met along the way were either a) inherently evil; b) lacking empathy; c) unable to think without directions from a more “educated” or charismatic being; or d) fearful of speaking out against the abuses of power that grab at your gut and alert you to the dangers of usurping the true meaning of the Constitution. The only good character spoke in riddles and did not reveal the knowledge she held until after they had been through hell and back. Or Dorothy just chose not to listen to reason because she was awed by the pomp and circumstance, seduced by the Emerald City at the end of the road.
Of course, Dorothy did not begin her journey along the Yellow Brick Road without encouragement and testimonials from those gathered in the town square. There was the Lollypop Guild (Union), The Lullaby League (an organization dedicated to lull her into a sense of security), various politicians, and the Main Stream Media (town crier). All appeared to toe the party line.
What if Dorothy had decided that the information being fed to her in rapid fire confusion just did not sit right? What if she chose her own path – the Red Brick Road? Let’s suppose that a journey along that road began with a pocket Constitution and a print-out of the Declaration of Independence. Of course, the villagers would walk away, shaking their heads in disgust. Dorothy and Toto would be outcasts in a land of “group think”.
So, in choosing the path of free thought, freedom to worship whomever whenever you choose and the right to protect one’s self and his/her family, Dorothy set off with the belief that she was a free individual who could survive without government assistance or intervention. This would prove to be more difficult than she imagined.
The first attempt by the “Yellow Brick Roaders” (YBRs) to dissuade her from continuing was to play upon her familial responsibilities. If Dorothy remained on her current course, and others followed her lead, who would pay for Obamacare? Oh, Secretary Sebelius was doing okay with her fundraising efforts, but the tax dollars earned from the family farm were necessary, too. Dorothy could be condemning Auntie Em to a life without food stamps, Medicare, Social Security and responsible physicians to evaluate when care for Auntie Em was no longer fiscally viable. How dare she! But, Dorothy knew her aunt quite well and ignored the ploy to cajole her to turn back towards the road to dependence upon government.
Along the Red Brick Road, Dorothy noticed people working hard, communities that supported each other and an overriding belief that the Constitution is the law of the land. The YBRs would have none of that. They unleashed their most feared weapon upon Dorothy and the villagers – the IRS…
Of course, though orchestrated by the Witch, the flying monkeys did the dirty work. They messed up paperwork, requested information to which they were not entitled, hid documents in trees where no one could access them and caused delays in processing requests for 501(c) 3 and 4 entities for months – even years. With the Constitution as their guide, the villagers began a long, arduous fight against the witch and her minions. Once Dorothy was certain they had things under control, she and Toto continued down the road.
For a day or so, the duo enjoyed a leisurely stroll down the Red Brick Road taking in the scenery and thinking of those they left at home. To her left, Dorothy saw the most beautiful field dotted with colorful flowers and chose to veer off the path. Toto tried to warn her, but Dorothy wanted some of the flowers to bring home to Auntie Em.
As soon as she entered the field, Dorothy became extremely tired, lay down and fell into a deep sleep. At first, the voice of the Anointed One sounded like that of an angel – soothing tones and logical rhetoric. But, something changed. His voice became more defensive and condescending. “I think when you spread the wealth around it’s good for everybody”, “After a century of striving, after a year of debate, after a historic vote, health care reform is no longer an unmet promise. It is the law of the land.”, “It’s not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.” – Barack Hussein Obama. This new tone of voice jarred Dorothy out of her slumber and back to reality. She now knew, if only for a moment, what it felt like to drink the Kool Aid™. It was an empty, desperate feeling she hoped never to experience again.
“I know, Toto, I screwed up.” Toto looked up at Dorothy and wagged his tail. Lesson learned. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.
Not long after the “Poppy Incident”, they came across a group of individuals who seemed quite lost. A lion, a scarecrow and a man made of tin. After what seemed like hours of round about conversation, Dorothy finally understood the dilemma the three found themselves in. The tin man had lost all empathy after being forced to assist in a cover-up of the murder of an American diplomat and three others in Libya. The words he was ordered to repeat to the world over and over again became truth in his mind and heart. He was having a hard time regaining his humanity.
The lion was fearful of losing his income, pension and standing in the YBR community if he did not support the views of the administration both publicly and in private. He knew of attempts to bypass legal channels in order to step on the First Amendment Rights of journalists who resided within or on the fringes of the YBR and he did not want that kind of misery to befall him.
The scarecrow had been a political appointee of the Anointed One and had lost the ability to think for himself. He parroted their talking points regarding the Embassy in Libya on several news shows and his brain had atrophied due to constant misuse.
Fearing there was nothing she could do for them, Dorothy brought the trio to the villagers in hopes that their faith in what the RBR stood for might help her new found friends get on the road to recovery.
Dorothy and Toto were coming to the end of their journey. She had learned much about the strength of communities and the importance of maintaining your individuality. She was even stronger in her conviction that the Constitution was meant to protect individual citizens from their government, not give the government a tool to oppress the citizens. It was not a “living, breathing document”, it was written in a way that it could be applied – as is – today just as it could over 200 years ago.
When they got to the end of the road, a mountain range was visible in the background. The sun was setting behind them. An eagle soared over the largest American Flag Dorothy had ever seen. “Toto”, she said, “we are finally home.”
Pure, unadulterated disgust…that is EXACTLY how I feel right now. I will not edit my comments (except some cuss words – and TRUST ME there are some real doozies floating around in my head right now!).
First of all, I believe that the few idiots (the protesters) who called out racial epithets should have been unceremoniously removed from the grounds. It made me sick to see grown people act in such a racist way in this day and age. All they did was validate people like Janeane Garofalo.
HOWEVER…when the Bitch of the House (warned you…I’m pissed) gathered her minions around her for a photo op, she only exacerbated the situation. Gave credence to the idiots. Nancy, sweetheart, this is NOT Selma.
I am not the kind of person who takes charity easily. I have lived my life as a self-sufficient individual through some very hard times. Many of my readers do not know EVERYTHING about me. I never felt it was necessary. I have survived poverty, molestation, Multiple Sclerosis, domestic violence at the hands of a coward, sub-standard medical treatment during the birth of my daughter (they left medical equipment in me) and stood tall. After all of that, believe it or not, THIS HEALTH CARE BILL scares me.
And don’t you DARE tell me if I read the bill I will like it. Bullshit. I HAVE read everything that has been posted on the internet. I may not have a college degree…yet…but I do have an IQ of 146. Reading comprehension was never a problem. Legalese was just another language I taught myself. I KNOW that when the Government runs out of money to fund the monster they have just created, I will not be a priority. Will I live to see my daughter have her first child? Will I be important enough to spend money on? If I have to go on Medicaid, will I be worth an MRI, a wheelchair? After all, I am almost 50 and disabled.
All I can say is FUCK YOU BARACK OBAMA. I hope you sleep well tonight.
As an addendum to this post, I spent 7 years trying to get Social Security (my money) and finally won my case. I now receive $710 per month, can have tangible assets no greater than a cumulative total of $2,000 or they will take it away. I just had to advise my Neurologist that I can no longer see him because I cannot afford an MRI. Medicaid pays $530 – an MRI costs $2,500. Obamacare’s medical implements “fees” have kicked in and this is just the beginning, folks! Katrina – May 27, 2013
…WELL DID YOU CAUSE THIS MISERY?
WELL DID YOU CAUSE THIS KINDA MISERY?
WELL DID YOU CAUSE THIS MISERY?
Now, one girl shout: *”Let the Bandit be!”*
BANDIT ARE YOU GUILTY?
BANDIT ARE YOU GUILTY? TELL ME NOW, WHAT’S
Another girl shout: *”Let the fiend go free!”*
ARE YOU GUILTY? BANDIT, DID YOU DO THESE DEEDS?
The Bandit say, *”It must be just what they all needs…”*
*”It must be just what they all needs…”*
*”It must be just what they all needs…”*
*”It must be just what they all needs…”*
*”It must be just what they all needs…”*
*”It must be just what they all needs…”*
lyrics to Illinois Enema Bandit by Frank Zappa
Be afraid…BE VERY AFRAID!!!!
Side note – The bus marquee needs to be edited to include health care, TARP, cap & tax and any other major piece of legislation recently passed or presented to Congress. As Rahm said (and I am paraphrasing here) – “Don’t let a good crisis go to waste!” I guess he should have included “If you can’t find a good crisis, just create one.”